Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Sewing

I did manage to get some sewing done this weekend. I got some stars made for the scooter rally quilt.


Starting April 1st the scooter rally quilt becomes my main project. It will be cutting it close, because the rally is the first weekend in May. At least I have bits and pieces of it ready to go.

I also started the black blocks for the pink/black beast. This may not look like much, but it is the start of 128 blocks, and I already have five pieces sewn together for each block, so this little pile includes 640 pieces! Not bad for a weekend where I had lots of other things going on.

No more sewing for a few days. Tomorrow I am going on a trip. I'm not saying where, and I'm not telling whose going, but I'm taking my laptop, and I might post from there. I won't be gone that long, but it's exciting stuff!

No comments: