Friday, September 23, 2022

Let the Finishes Continue!

My list of finishes for the year is growing! 


^A twin sized scrappy rail fence.



^A throw made with orphan QST's


^A twin sized quilt I made from a Missouri Star tutorial called Cascade. I really like the trippy look of it, and now I want to make another one! 



^A baby quilt that I didn't have quite enough orphan blocks for, so I made a big center block to get it to size. Of course, now I want to make another quilt with all of that style block! 


 ^A throw I made with extra HST's. I just love playing with HST's, there's so many options! 

I need to get serious about making that quilt for the scooter rally! It's getting raffled off to raise money for our community food bank!

1 comment:

swooze said...

Beautiful quilts! Hope you’re doing well.