Thursday, May 9, 2019

Sewing While Away

I sewed like a fiend last week, and got that purple and green quilt sewn into a quilt top. At the last minute, I decided to bring a sewing machine to DD#2’s house for baby watch 2019.



Here is my set up in her guest room. I brought the table with me, but borrowed my SIL computer chair to sit on.


I got half the blocks finished for the next wedding quilt. Ergonomically my sewing setup here pales in comparison to having my sewing machine dropped into a cabinet. Once I finished sewing half the blocks I decided to pack up my machine and finish the rest at home, but having half the blocks finished is a huge advantage once I get home.

No baby yet here on baby watch, but I am having fun with Mr. LJ while we wait.


In this pic he had just heard the garbage truck. That’s why he has such a funny look on his face.



Since I have no newborn pics to share yet, here’s some cuteness from my grandson born in January.




No comments: