Friday, September 26, 2008

one top completed

   Well, I finished the lap sized quilt top. I have it on the kitchen table waiting to be pinned. I am hoping to start sewing together the other quilt top today, but I am making a big birthday dinner for tonight, and another Sunday, plus my sister is coming down for the weekend. I may not get much accomplished on these quilts until next week at this point. 
    My stack of four patches is really growing, and my mind is churning with the possibilities. I haven't decided what my next project should be after these two quilts are done. My to-do list is so long, sometimes just deciding the order in which to do things is overwhelming. I have a huge list of things I want to make for Christmas, and I haven't hit my goal of a dozen charity quilts for the year. I have two t-shirt quilts I need to make for a friend of my daughters. Someday I'd like to start a quilt for my bed. I've given every quilt I've made away, and I'm starting to want one of my own. I may just save all those four patches until next year, so I can get to my Christmas sewing.

No comments: