Wednesday, November 9, 2022

22nd Finish of 2022

On a good sewing year, my goal is to average finishing 2 quilts per month. I'm right on target for that!

I finished a quilt for my great niece, due next month.


It's the last quilt I'm backing with minky this year.


I've got it all packaged and ready to mail, but I haven't gotten it to the post office yet. 

My Monday/Tuesday plan of making pajama pants is working out pretty well. I've got ten pairs done now! The rest of this week is all scooter rally stuff, but come Monday, I'll be back to sewing pajama pants. If I can get all of those done in November, I'll be doing a happy dance 😊


Today is stuff the rally bags day! Most people have no idea how much work goes on behind the scenes. I'll be doing a lot of cooking for the rally too, and that starts tomorrow. 

I even dragged my sister into this, and she drove me all over town getting stuff for the rally and one of parties next weekend. It took five stores to find coffee stirrers! Who knew they were so hard to find?

Pray no one gets hurt at the rally, that's always my worst fear for these things. I'm hoping the raffle raises a lot for the local food pantry. I know they are struggling to keep people fed right now. The weather looks good, so that's one less thing to worry about. I've got a ton to do, so it's a short post today. I hope your weekend goes as well as I'm hoping ours goes!


No comments: