Thursday, February 7, 2013

Little Bit of Nothing

This has been one of those week where you just wonder, where has the week gone? I felt busy but have little to show for it. I did get to spend a lot of time with my DDIL, and DGD, Miss E, who said "Nana" today for the first time :-)

The only sewing I managed to do was to make some pieced sashing for the scooter rally quilt. Now I can assemble the center which has four blocks with the pieced sashing. No secret on any of that, so as soon as I get the center together, I will post pics, and again after each border most likely.


Here are the three 3 inch nine patches I made as leaders/enders while working on the sashing.  I designed a quilt that needs a bunch of these, and I had lots of leftover pink squares from making DS the Elder and DDIL's wedding quilt. I'm in no hurry to get the quilt done that will have these in it, but they make a good leader/ender anyway.


DDIL wanted to have a bit of fun before her knee surgery, so DH took her for a ride in the sidecar. She thought that was pretty fun. Her knee surgery was today, and it went great, so now she just needs time to heal, and things will be better.

I have no idea what I'll manage to get done this weekend. It will be a surprise for me too. I will just take things as they come, and see what happens. I'm hoping to get some sewing time in, but there are extra people around, and extra stuff to do, so we'll see.

No comments: