Friday, December 1, 2017

Decorations

‘‘Tis the season...to deck the halls!

I didn’t make anything new to deck my halls with, but I’ve been busy making stuff for both DD#1 and DD#3. I just finished the last of it about 30 minutes ago.


This is DD#3 Christmas tree skirt made from men’s shirts and denim.


Here are the stockings I made to match the tree skirt. 


Did you notice the braided denim on the cuff? It’s actually belt loop fabric that I bought braided on eBay years ago. 


Here is DD#1’s Christmas tree skirt. 


...and the matching stockings I made. 


I made two more stockings for our house. Growing families means more stockings for Christmas celebrations at Nana and Pappy’s house. 

Now that all the decorative stuff is done, I can start making the grandkid’s Christmas presents. I’ve seriously reduced my to do list because of my arm, but I still have one thing per grandkid I’d like to make. 

Our family Thanksgiving got moved to this Sunday because of sickness, so I’ll be cooking tomorrow to get ready for Sunday. 

1 comment:

Katie Z. said...

Your stockings and tree skirts look marvelous.