Wednesday, January 16, 2019

New Grandkid on the Block

I have a new grandson! The parents don't want me posting much about him, but I have their permission to post a photo.


Look at all that hair!!! This was the first photo taken of him, right after birth. 

Things have been kind of crazy around here. I thought we'd already be back from visiting this little guy, but things are in flux right now, and I'm not even sure the rescheduled trip will work out. We'll see.

I had planned on doing some sewing this week, but I didn't. I did continue with that cutting spree, sub-cut SO many pieces, literally thousands! When I do get to sewing I'll have plenty of projects ready to go.

I've been drawing lines on squares too. I don't mind drawing lines on squares, and if I can get bonus units that need no sliver trimming by drawing two lines on a square, I'll do it. I'd much rather draw lines to sew on than trim units. 

I dropped my favorite ruler for drawing lines today, and I can't find it. I even had the grandkids help me look for it and it seems to have disappeared into a black hole! (or under the washing machine or refrigerator, same thing) If it doesn't turn up in the next couple days, I'm totally buying a replacement. There have been several times I wished I had two of them, so if the first does eventually show up, I won't be sorry to have a duplicate. 


1 comment:

swooze said...

Did you find your ruler? Congrats on the new grand baby!