Thursday, September 17, 2020

Not Much Sewing

 I didn't even bother to post last week, because I just haven't been in the sewing room much. I did get my BIL's quilt basted, and I'm over halfway done quilting the UFO that I started a while back. Once I start quilting a quilt, I don't like switching to another before I finish. I need to get the UFO finished before I start quilting my BIL's quilt. I'm hoping to have quite a bit of sewing time over the weekend, but we'll see.

Last weekend I had no sewing time, because we took a quick trip to see a couple grandkids, with a couple of grandkids coming along with us.



This little cutie was having fun playing with a block my mom made her.


She had sweet smiles for DH.


Mr. X really loves playing ball with Daddy (DS the Younger)

We had a good albeit short trip. 

DH and I did a chance to go to a few thrift shops this week, searching for some out of print books for one of the older grandkids. While I was looking for kids books, I was really pleased to find myself a book I've been debating on buying new.



I've done a quick browsing of the book, and I'm very glad I found it, and the $3 price tag was pretty sweet!

I just finished cutting one of my granddaughters hair, and now my sister is on her way over to get her hair cut, so I'm not sure any sewing will happen today either, but such is life. Sometimes other things need to be done. My mind is swimming with quilty ideas, and I have a long to do list as it is, but things will calm down eventually.





No comments: