Friday, December 19, 2008

My Christmas ornaments

    Finally, I've finished the Christmas ornaments that were giving me fits!  I thought they'd be so easy, but they weren't.  No matter, they are done, and the few that have already been given away have been well received. I put a six inch ruler next to the ornaments, so you can get a feel for the size. 
     This was the last sewing project I wanted to get done before Christmas. Now I can try to get caught up on my baking. My next few posts may end up being food related, but right after Christmas I hope to post some pictures of some of the gifts I made.

1 comment:

Joan J said...

I love the ornaments! I'm a huge pinwheel fan -- I know it's strange, but it's probably my favorite block. These ornaments are just delightful and I'm sure the recipients will treasure them.