Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another Thing Scratched off the List!


Miss E was in need of some more bibs, and when I went to buy towels to make more I was amazed at how much towels had gone up in price just since I made some bibs a few months ago. I found some hand towels at a thrift store that looked new or almost new, so I bought much better quality towels for just 99 cents each!



I don't get too concerned about bibs matching exactly, so I have six colors of ribbing and I just mix and match. On the blue ones I used some appliques I've had hanging around for a while.



The pink ones get to be twins, and have the same trim on them, and the purple/gray towel is printed so I didn't add anything.

I started quilting a quilt today, and that's what I'll be working on tomorrow. I'm hoping to knock this quilt out fairly quickly, as this will be a busy month for me, and I need it finished by the first weekend in October. While I am working on the quilting, I'll be thinking about what sewing project gets priority next. I have a lot of options, and I really don't know which I'll choose. I do some of my best thinking while I'm sewing, so the simple quilting pattern I chose for this quilt will be prime thinking time.

No comments: