Here is a sampling of my step 2 Flying Geese. They are all finished, I just haven't had a chance to trim the dog ears. I went very scrappy on my purples, maybe a little too scrappy, we'll see. I don't mind the blue-purples and red-purples mixed, but I have a few pink-purples which I am questioning. I have a few extra Flying Geese, so I can switch out a few that really stick out.
I have a huge pile of blocks and sub-units to press. I had a marathon piecing session during Sunday's quiltcam. I am almost done the blocks for another quilt I'm working on, and I have made good progress on my floral/cream quilt blocks. Maybe I can get my pressing done during the twin's nap tomorrow, and if I can get the dog ears snipped off too, I'll be a happy quilter! No sewing time to speak of until Friday for me, and that's when step 3 comes out, so it's all good :-)
If you'd like to see how others are doing on the Easy Street Mystery Quilt, check here.