Sunday, June 30, 2013

Personal Retreat Results

I have my sewing supplies all packed up, as we leave San Diego in the morning. Here is a photo of what I got done here, while I sewed and DH went to the scooter rally.



A pretty nice stack of blocks I think! Granted, it's not the same blocks I had planned on working on, but it is some great progress on using up some scraps and getting them into a quilt.

Tomorrow should be a good day, I have plans to meet up with an online friend I've never seen in person. I'm excited!

This is the beginning of "our vacation" for DH and I to spend time together, now that the scooter rally is over. It will be an adventure, because we are winging it, no more reservations or firm plans. I can't wait to see what happens next!

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

Production is production whether planned or not! Enjoy the rest of your trip and be safe....