Saturday, February 7, 2015

When It Absolutely, Positively, Has to Be There...Four Months Later!


Here is my four month old granddaughter, Miss A, finally getting to check out the quilt I made for her! I mailed it four months ago, but due to a postal strike in South Africa, she just received it. I am thankful she finally got it, I was pretty worried after this much time has passed. I wish my three grandkids in South Africa were closer, I'd love to hold her, and I've never seen the middle one in real life either. I'm thankful for the internet, it at least lets me have regular updates, and we skype occassionally.

I finished the orange scraps today! I've decided to go ahead and tackle the blues, after a couple days off. I think I'm actually going to make it through this backlog of scraps!

2 comments:

phxquilt said...

She's so lovely! And a great smile too. So glad your quilt finally made it.

Kristie said...

The quilt is very pretty and she is a cutie! I imagine it is very hard on you not being able to see your precious grandbabies like you would like too. :(
Kristie