Wednesday, May 23, 2018

It's a Girl!

My news this week is big grandbaby news! DD#1 just had her fourth child yesterday, and it's a girl! Eliora Muireal was 8 pounds 3 oz, and 20.5" long. 


DH and I had the other three kids during the birth, so as soon as Mama was settled in her room, we took the kids over to see the new addition. I'm holding the baby and showing her to one of her older brothers. Now DD#1 and DSIL have two boys and two girls. 


This pic was taken today, such a sweetheart, and wrapped in the quilt I made!

Besides playing the busy Nana, I finished cutting out the wedding quilt I was working on, and I started sewing up the sub-units. Life is a bit crazy right now, but I expect to have at least short sewing sessions fairly frequently. My arm is feeling a bit better, so I'm thrilled on that front!


No comments: