Thursday, December 5, 2019

UFO Finish!

I finally finished the UFO I quilted maybe three weeks ago? Four weeks? Whenever I quilted it, it's bound and finished today!!!



This is the second garden quilt I made with this pattern. I used the leftovers of the first quilt to make this one, and I have none of these fabrics in any kind of yardage left. I might have a few bits in my scrap user system. The seed packet fabric I used for the border is gone too, I figured the size of the border based on how much fabric I had. I really love this pattern for novelty fabrics. It's an easy pattern, and leaves the pieces large enough to show off the novelty fabrics. 

I have started quilting another UFO, but with 15 quillows to finish, I'm not sure I'll get it finished this month. If I do it will be after Christmas. 

I also finished quilting the last quillow today. Tomorrow I'll get back to it by cutting the pockets. I need to get the ones that need to be mailed off finished first, but I'll likely do all I can do with the same color thread at once too. I have out of town company coming late next week, and wouldn't it be great if I could have most of the quillows finished before they arrive? We'll see, I have other things I need to do too, including making some more bibs to have at my house, since I recently tossed all the ratty ones I had. With all the grandbabies around, Nana needs to have bibs handy too!

No comments: