Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Top done and help acquired

    I did indeed finish the star quilt top, but I haven't taken any pictures yet. My sister was very sweet, and came and pinned my two quilts for me. Unfortunately, my finger is not healing as fast as I'd like, so there are some things I'm really having problems with, pinning being one of them. I should have started quilting today, since they are both pinned now, but I didn't. I also had my sister cut my binding for the t-shirt quilt top, and I just sewed those strips together, so I probably will try to get it all ironed tonight. The binding for the star quilt I got ready last night. If I actually get around to quilting tomorrow, the binding will be ready to go on both of those quilts. I am debating on taking a week off to let my finger heal before tackling my other projects. I feel bad about doing things late, but I hadn't planned on getting hurt. Babying one hand is hurting my accuracy, so I think a week off may be worth it in the long run. When I get these two quilts together, I will defnitely post pictures of them.

No comments: