I've finished my first t-shirt quilt! This was my first t-shirt quilt ever. It has all rock band t-shirts. I had some problems with stretching, even after adding interfacing, so I started sewing with the t-shirt against the feed dogs and had much better results. Hopefully I'll have an easier time with the next one. No better teacher than experience, right?
The second two pictures are of the Stars and Stripes quilt for my SIL. I think it came out really cute, and I love the way the striped binding looks. I added a close-up picture of one corner so you could get a good look at the border and binding. Hopefully others will like it too, and she can raise some money for her booster club.
My finger is on the mend, so I'm having a little easier time sewing now. I think I'm still going to take it easy for a couple of days, but I did already start cutting up the t-shirts for the other quilt I need to finish this month. I bought some new fabric I'm anxious to get into, but I have so many projects to do first, it's a little frustrating. I already have enough projects in my head to keep me busy for years!