Wednesday, October 29, 2008

slow going

Family problems, emotional week, it makes for slow progress. I am determined to get that fleece jacket finished tonight, no matter how long it takes to do it. I'm a little more than half done. I did manage to get my Stars and Stripes quilt delivered to my SIL. She liked it. I managed to get a little mending done, some of which has been sitting for over a year. I made my husband a little bag to carry his mints in (he has a Starlight mint habit). I also started deconstructing my thrift store shirts to make quilts out of them. I haven't had a chance to cut any strips yet, but now I have several more scrub shirts to make. I've ditched almost all of my ideas for Christmas, and I'm going to try to get all these things I'm currently working on done so I can get to some quilt therapy.

No comments: