Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Friendly Warning

For anyone out there as stubborn as I am, I have a friendly warning for you. You probably shouldn't be sewing while suffering from food poisoning. I had a nasty case of food poisoning on Tuesday, but I am so far behind on this project I wanted to just get a bit more done. BAD idea! My 1/4 inch seams were off, and I sewed a patch in wrong, and got two of the same fabrics together.


Can you spot the problem? I'll give you a hint, the problem patches are peach in color. I took this pic after I had started ripping it out. I just turned it and sewed it back in a few minutes ago, but what a lot of work. I was so sick after this I got nothing done yesterday.

I feel like a heel, but I didn't even go to the surgery center with DH. He had both feet operated on yesterday, and he's doing very well, but I was just too out of it to go sit in the waiting room. It was an out-patient thing, so he's home, and now we can take it easy a few days. I really can't foresee any huge sewing days coming up soon, so maybe a few minutes here and there will do it.

No comments: