Monday, March 29, 2010

The best laid schemes o' mice and men....

No picture, not much progress, just an update. During the night after my last post, both of my ears got plugged up, and I developed ear infections in both ears :-( I also ended up with a sinus infection to top it off! The first antibiotic didn't work, so I'm on round two with no improvement so far. I have spent most of my time sleeping, and I'm just not up to sewing. I have gotten some prep work done for some of the rally projects. I have all of the appliques cut out for the quilt and the luggage tags. I got all of appliques ironed on to the fabric for the luggage tags, and all of the fusible interfacing for the luggage tags ironed on as well. About the only other thing I can do without sewing is cut out the quilt, and I prewashed all of the fabrics for that today, so I'm hoping to get that done tomorrow.

Tomorrow is our 26th anniversary! I have a wonderful husband, and I hope we get at least that many more years together. I don't think I'll be up to much celebrating, which is fine because I think we both have a few things to do tomorrow. We move celebrations around all of the time, and I'd rather wait to celebrate when I can hear normally. If he whispers sweet nothings in my ear right now, I wouldn't hear a thing, and I would hate to miss out!

No comments: