Thursday, April 1, 2010

Roses and Rally Bags


DH bought me a dozen roses for our anniversary. Aren't they pretty? They are a salmony-pink color. They look more pink in person than in the picture.


Twenty yards from my stash are now transformed into rally bags! I finished a few minutes ago. I am hoping to get the scooter quilt cut out tomorrow, but I've said that before, and it didn't happen. If I don't get to it tomorrow, I'm afraid it will wait until Monday. I don't think I'll have any free time this weekend with Easter and all.

In case anyone is curious as to how I'm feeling (like my mother, hi Mom!) I am having antibiotics failure, and I am not really any better. Well, my sinus infection may be a little better, but not the ears. I'm afraid I will spend part of my weekend in the urgent care center going for antibiotic #3. We'll see, I still have a couple of pills left, and maybe my ears will clear tomorrow. That would be great, I'd be thrilled to hear again! If my ears don't clear tomorrow, I will be out of antibiotics and will have to try to find the time to go to urgent care on the weekend.

No comments: