Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Luggage Tags Finished!


I took this picture so you could see the variety of luggage tags I made for the scooter rally. Each tag has a scooter appliqued on it, and a clear vinyl sleeve on the flip side for contact information.


Now you can see how many I made! There are 75 or so, I honestly haven't counted them. I think there are more like 77 or 78. I made sure I had the 75 DH wanted and just cut the rest of the fabrics strips I had. I make luggage tags on a fairly regular basis, so I didn't worry about extra vinyl, interfacing or bias tape straps.

This put another huge dent in my single fold bias tape stash. I'm happy to be using it up, instead of having it just sit there. All of the bias tape is doubled, so it really used a lot of yards. I'm completely out of several colors now. I need to think of some girly things to do with the single fold bias tape because I have a lot of pink and lavender left. If you have any ideas for me, leave me a comment.

Only one rally sewing project left, and that's the cool ties. I'm rocking!

No comments: