Friday, January 14, 2011

Grandtwins Have Arrived!

I don't have much time, and no pics available, but the grandtwins were born January 12th, late at night via c-section. Their names are Serenity Andrea and Lucius Alexander, and they each weighed 4 pounds 12 ounces. DD#3 was only 34 weeks along when they were born, so they are premature. Lucius is having a little trouble doing it all on his own, so he is in NICU, but Serenity is doing very well and is in the hospital room with Mommy. Lucius just needs to mature a little more before he is able to be with Mommy and sister. I'll try to post pics when I can, I've spent most of my time at the hospital :-)

1 comment:

Stephanie Newman said...

Congratulations to everyone!! Your post answered some of my questions in my email to you- I am glad all is well and the twins have arrived safely! Can't wait to see them.