Thursday, March 24, 2011

Not a Great Picture, But....


This isn't the best picture, the lighting is awful, but here is the scooter rally quilt to top stage. I am babysitting for a little while tomorrow, but I'm hoping to get the back pieced too, and laid out so I can pin-baste on Saturday morning, while I talk to my mom on the phone. This quilt needs to get finished, and I hate to say it, but this will be my first finish of the year. I can't believe I haven't finished any quilts this year, but trying to quilt when the machine I use for quilting is packed up, and the sewing table is the changing table for the twins.... It's just been hard to get anything all the way finished. This quilt MUST be quilted ASAP though, it has to be hung in a local scooter store and be more advertisement for the scooter rally.

No comments: