It's been a few days since I've blogged. I have been playing around with the tiny Thangles, making small blocks that will hopefully become Christmas ornaments before Christmas. Those are the blocks scattered on the table in the picture. What I've spent most of my time doing is in all those bowls. They are all the HST's for the Christmas quilt I'm working on (made with the 2.25 inch Thangles). I had to make 400 HST's in combinations of red/light, green/light, light/light, red/red, and green/green. I finally got the last of them ironed today. I need to lay them out via my graph paper plan, but I am also in the process of moving my sewing room. I doubt I'll get much sewing done in the next week between Thanksgiving and rearranging.
My husband finished painting the new sewing room today. I didn't have him paint the closet, so I'm going to start loading it tomorrow. My exercise for the week will be climbing all the stairs moving supplies. I will try to get quite a bit moved myself Monday and Tuesday, and leave the furniture moving for Wednesday, when DH and DS are both off of work. They can move the heavy stuff while I do a lot of the cooking for Thanksgiving. What a deal, they do the lifting, I pay them in pie! It's a win-win situation.
When everything is moved, I'll show pictures of my new sewing/quilting control center. My goal is to be back to sewing by the end of next week.