I finished Chunk 3 of the Celtic Mystery today. I didn't get any other sewing done. I meant to get this done early, and switch to a darker piecing thread so I could start the Mardi Gras quilt and DD#3's wedding quilt. Instead, I got this done late this evening, and just changed the thread color a few minutes ago.
I was busy all day, just not sewing. I had to pay bills, do laundry, and start thinking about what to pack to go to South Africa. DD#2 is having her baby next week, and could use some extra help, so at the last minute we decided I'd try to go out there. I'm excited to go, but now I'm trying to figure out what needs to be done before I go.
First thing on my list was getting the invitations for DD#3's reception in October done. I don't know how long I'll be gone, I'm just seeing how things go, and if the invitations are finished, someone else can drop them in the mail at the right time, if I'm not back yet. I spent lots of time today manually feeding vellum and cardstock to the printer. I've never had a good experience with the printer auto feeding fancy papers. Everything is now printed, so tomorrow is assembly day for the invitations.