Sunday, July 26, 2009

A few more blocks....


I now have 8 blocks done for the Mardi Gras quilt. I am making good progress on DD#3's wedding quilt as well. I'd love to be able to get all the center blocks done on both quilts before I leave town next week, but I'm not counting on it. I'll do what I can before I leave, go enjoy my grandbaby, daughter, and son-in-law, and deal with what I haven't finished when I get back. I am not going to stress myself out over it.

I am happy with how this one is looking so far, which makes me feel pretty good about life in general. It's always good when a project is coming together well. DD#3's wedding quilt still doesn't look like anything. I have over 20 blocks finished for it, but until all of the blocks are done, it won't look like much. When I get some of each block finished, I'll take a picture, but for now, it's really not impressive. It will be beautiful when I'm done though!

No comments: