Here are Chunks 15 and 16 of the Celtic Mystery. I figured it out, and if I want to send it off to a long arm quilter, I need to mail it out by the 16th. The pressure is on for this one. If I can't get the top done in time, I am going to have to quilt it myself, and it's going to be a big quilt. It's less pressure for me in the long run if I send it out for quilting, but I can probably quilt it myself if I have to. If I can get the top done but don't have time to piece the back, I will buy extra wide quilt backing for it. That is a legal purchase even on no-buy. We'll see what happens.
I've been assembling the Shamrock quilt as I'm sewing on the Celtic Mystery. This is the half I have finished. If I make my SIL a Shamrock quilt for next year's meet, I won't have to wonder about whether to use the black fabric with vines on it yet again. I only have one 2" WOF strip left, and a few squares I put with my pre-cut pieces.
I have 40 blocks made for my ugly quilt, and I think I'm going to make 80. I had originally planned it a little smaller, but it's taking on a life of its own.