Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last Two Chunks


Here they are, Chunks 24 and 25! Tomorrow, I'm hoping to start putting the chunks together. I have them laid out as much as possible on the bed in the guest room. They are set 5x5, but I can only fit them 4x5 on the bed, even hanging off the edges. I noticed about 5 places where the same fabrics are next to each other, and I decided I'm just going to leave it that way. It is not distracting from the pattern, and I only saw it because I was looking for it. I doubt many people will notice. I was originally going to put two borders on the quilt, but after seeing how large it's going to be, I decided to just put one, and use the other fabric for the binding.


Here is the scooter fabric I've been looking for. The seller only had one yard, and I would have preferred more, but I'll take what I can get. I haven't had a chance to mail off my penalty squares for the no-buy challenge yet, but I will gladly send them in.

No comments: