Saturday, February 20, 2010

Two More Finishes!


Here is the Shamrock quilt done and bound. I'm liking the borders better now that I added the black binding. My husband really likes this quilt, and is not happy I'm giving it away.


Here is the doll quilt all finished too. I don't know that a 16x22 inch quilt counts as a real finish, but I had fun making it and I think it is very cute.

I cut out the baby quilt that will be given with the doll quilt. I don't think I'll have much sewing time in the next week, but my goal is to get the baby quilt done in a week. I am making a snowball and nine patch baby quilt. I like pretty simple baby quilts, so it will stand up to lots of washing. Maybe I'll go watch the Olympics while I draw diagonal lines on squares for my snowball blocks.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Beautiful! Love them both but the green is my favorite!
Kristie