Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Drum roll please......

It's time to pick the winner of the South African fabric!


I know, I said noon....I was a couple minutes late.


But I had all forty names in the hat. Forty people left a comment, but two were deleted. One person left a comment on a different post, but asked to be included, and one person contacted me directly on yahoo. Puts us back up to forty people.


Since DD#2 was over visiting, I asked her to be my lovely assistant, which she graciously agreed to be.


Don't know if you can make out the name, but I took a close up.


Denise is the winner! It must have been all the "I hope I win"s in your comment :c)

Thanks for playing along. Denise, I'll be in contact with you. This was pretty fun, I'll have to plan another giveaway soon.

1 comment:

Denise said...

yes!!!!! I'm so happy. Now I hope I do these beautiful fabrics justice.

thanks so much, I appreciate your generosity!

Denise